Producer | Project Coordinator | Creative
Objective: Outgoing, accomplished web engineer and creative with 10+ years of experience. Seeking a position to blend my engineering, creative, and leadership skills to take on a role of producer/project coordinator at a creative company.
Founded my own business where I did project consulting, website design with
The Yoga Forest Project
Led the creative direction and managed the website project for a destination yoga resort in Guatemala. Traveled to Guatemala, captured all the photography using canon cameras and Dji drones. Built the site using Squarespace and integrated a new resort booking system. www.theyogaforest.net
Skills – Creative direction, Project Management, Client management, Site creation, Photography.
Chase Park Plaza Marketing Video
Led the creative direction and managed the video production of a high-end marketing video which helped sell a $3,000,000 penthouse. Chase Park Promo Video
Skills – Creative Direction, Sales, Project Management, Video Production, and Client management.
Integrative Nutrition Podcast Website
Managed site launch and led the creative direction of site build. Outlined and managed the technical details and worked with the developer to create the site. Integrative Nutrition Podcast Website
Skills -Project Management, Creative Direction, Sales, Site Design, Client management, Hosting Setup
Strategy and Team Work
Led a team of three producing email campaigns, managing website projects, updating social media and created joint venture marketing relationships.
Skills – Team Leadership, Project Management, Email Marketing, Social Media, Creative Direction, Sales, Site Design, Client management, Hosting Setup, Sales funnel strategy
Passion Project – Inspirational Speaker, Author, and Coach
Designed and executed personal development workshops and events where I managed teams of speakers, built event website and secured event space.
Skills – Public Speaking and Event coordination, management, promotion and site creation.
Author of Inspired Mornings
Authored, managed the editing process, self-published to amazon.com, wrote sales copy, created marketing website. www.inspiredmorningsjournal.com
Skills – Writing, Project Management, Creative Direction, Contractor management, Website creation and Launch.
A top-performing, Web Engineer/ IT Manager with over 13 years of experience credited with combining IT and management expertise to implement cutting edge technology solutions. Strong expertise in middleware/cloud and troubleshooting Java and PHP applications in large, multi-tiered environments.
Web Systems Administrator
- Managed multiple environments and coordinated with development teams to provide successful website launches
- Launched new Websphere 7.0 environments while maintaining existing infrastructure middleware environments.
- Managed PCI and security compliance in Websphere, Tomcat, Apache and OpenSSL environments.
- Created systems and standards for site updates and deployments.
Senior Web Engineer
- Managed Coca-Cola cloud migration of over 400 applications from Websphere 6.1 to 7.0 architecture.
- Migrated over 100 PHP applications and installed Websphere 6.0 and 7.0 on Linux servers.
- Trained edge managers on troubleshooting web hosting techniques.
- Managed working schedule for the web engineering team
Manager & Senior Application Administrator
- Trained new employees in middleware hosting environments.
- Managed operations of Websphere support team.
- Managed Reports and Analysis team providing executive level reports on a daily basis
- Monitored large test and production hosting systems.
- Improved processes and procedures for hosting environments.